27 February, 2007

Criss Cross, By Lynne Rae Perkins

Review by, Diana Sanchez
This book is basically about teenage kids, and what happens to them over the summer. The main character's name is Debbie. She has an older sister and she wishes she could have her own room. She reads a lot, but wishes something exciting would happen. Along with her friends, Hector, Lenny, Phil and Patty, she learns about love and friendship.

I loved the way this book wrote things in the perspective of all characters. I loved when Debbie met Peter at Mrs. Bruning's home. I liked that she kept in contact with him. I also enjoyed reading about how Hector was trying to impress the sunny and beautiful, Meadow. This book was absolutely amazing! You have got to read it!

1 comment:

Ms. Block said...

Diana, this is a well written review. You have written enough that I am interested in reading the book, but do not feel like you have given anything away. I am most excited to read about Hector and the sunny and beautiful, Meadow - enticing!